Orders per customer are limited to a total maximum amount of Ringgit Malaysia Fifty thousand (RM 50,000) Incl. of Tax (excluding any shipping costs or customs duties). Please note that the order may not contain more than:
- - Three (3) identical items (identical model, material and colour); and/or
- - Ten (10) items in total.
In addition, each customer shall be limited to twenty (20) items over each period of twelve (12) consecutive months, regardless of their credentials.
Orders must be placed in accordance with the following process:
- - Selection of item(s):
- - For collection items: Select colour;
- For personalised items: Select the design and then follow the steps to personalise;
- - Gift option and add a personal message;
- - Select delivery type and billing address;
- - Bank details;
- - Accept General Terms and Conditions of Sale;
- - Confirm order by clicking/pressing the 'PAYMENT' button.
The contents of your basket are visible at each order confirmation stage.
Once the order has been placed, you will receive a printable order confirmation e-mail which serves as your purchase order. This e-mail will include:
- - General Terms and Conditions of Sale,
- - Contact details for our Online Customer Service department,
- - Information on the right of withdrawal,
- - The withdrawal form (attached to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale),
- - The Returns/Exchanges Policy.
You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail when your order is dispatched.
Your invoice can be accessed from your customer account.
For personalized items, you have twenty four (24) hours since you place your order to cancel your order. In order to do so, please contact us by e-mail at the address shown in the table at the top of these General Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to reject any unusual orders or orders placed in bad faith, or on any other legitimate grounds.